2 bedroom flat for saleParagon Place, Norwich
Under Offer £140,000
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- BRICK-BUILT STORAGE SHED
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This second floor spacious flat is located within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle, within close proximity of the City Centre as well as a wide range of facilities and amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
This spacious second floor flat is located in a popular area close to the City Centre as well as a wide range of facilities and amenities. The property's accommodation comprises communal hallway, stairs leading up to the second floor with private entrance hall, living room/ dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and showeroom. The property itself benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating whilst externally there is a balcony leading from the living room as well as communal garden and brick-built storage shed. The property is being offered with no onward chain and internally viewing is highly recommended,
Communal Entrance Hall
Single glazed door to front aspect, brick-built storage shed and stairs to second floor.
Single glazed door to communal hallway, laminate flooring, vaulted ceilings, doors through to living/dining room, both bedrooms and bathroom.
Living/ Dining Room 17' 9" x 10' 11" ( 5.41m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and uPVC double glazed doors to rear aspect leading through to the balcony, radiator, TV, telephone, satellite and radio points, laminate flooring, vaulted ceilings and door through to Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with roll-top work surfaces over, part-tiled walls. gas and electric cooker point with space for cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, combination central heating boiler, laminate flooring and pantry cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 10' 2" ( 4.39m max x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator and TV aerial.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 3" max ( 3.18m x 2.51m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator and TV point.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w/c with full-tiled walls and radiator,.
There is a balcony leading from the living room with views over the communal grounds and trees. The property benefits from communal outside spaces as well as a large brick-built storage cupboard and bin stall. There is also the advantage of on-street permit parking.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road, at the roundabout proceed straight over onto the Earlham Road and bare left past the Cathedral. Take a right hand turning into Paragon Place where the property will located in the second block on your left-hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45593910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.