3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarmion Road, Paisley
Sold STC £105,000
- Semi Detached Villa
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Kitchen, Downstairs WC
- Three bedrooms, Conservatory
- DG, GCH, Gardens, Driveway
Spacious three bedroom semi detached villa located within the popular area of Foxbar, Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen, wc, conservatory, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, DG, GCH, driveway, gardens. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike.
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached villa located within the very popular area of Foxbar, Paisley. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike. Early viewing on this property is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs wc and conservatory on the lower level of the property. The upper level consists of three bedrooms and a newly refurbish modern bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, minimum two car driveway, front rear and side gardens.
Marmion Road is within easy reach of local amenities such as shops and schools. Excellent transport links connect locally as well as to Paisley Town Centre. Rail links from the Town Centre connect to Glasgow City Centre. The West of Scotland University is within walking distance of the Town Centre. The M8 Motorway Network is within easy reach and provides connecting links to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, X-scape and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 12' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.71m )
Bed 1 9' 8" x 14' 2" ( 2.95m x 4.32m )
Bed 2 8' 3" x 14' 5" ( 2.51m x 4.39m )
Bed 3 12' 3" x 5' 9" ( 3.73m x 1.75m )
Conservatory 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45594483.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.