3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBLUESTONE LANE, IMMINGHAM
- Spacious semi detached bungalow
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- Close to local amenities
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached bungalow which is located within a popular area in the town. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this bungalow will appeal to a variety of buyers and comes with viewing highly advised. There is a selection of local of amenities nearby and good links to major road systems. Internal viewing will reveal spacious accommodation throughout with wall papered walls and the property comprises of a kitchen with fitted units which leads into the dining room. The lounge is positioned to the front of the property and there are three bedrooms. The bathroom and sun room complete the property. Externally there are front and rear gardens with a driveway which provides access to the garage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6941826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.