4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch End, Wrangle, Boston
Sold STC £229,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MODERN DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN WITH OPEN VIEWS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
This modern DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in the village of Wrangle and comprises in brief a Lounge, spacious Kitchen Diner, 4 BEDROOMS, En-Suite Bathroom with separate shower and a Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from ample parking, Detached Double Garage and rear garden.
MODERN DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed side panels, wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling light point, built-in storage space, door to airing cupboard. Doors to Bedroom 4 and Kitchen Diner.
Kitchen Diner 23' 7" maximum x 25' maximum ( 7.19m maximum x 7.62m maximum )
The Dining Area benefits from wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, window to side aspect. The Kitchen Area is extensively fitted and comprises counter tops with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, inset 5 ring LPG hob with stainless steel fume extractor above, integrated waist height double oven and grill, range of wall and base units, integrated dishwasher, central island providing storage and breakfast bar, tiled flooring, windows to dual aspects, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting. Doors to Utility Room, Inner Hallway and Lounge.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.01m )
With counter top and sink and drainer unit, wall and base units, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, window to side aspect, door to side aspect.
Lounge 16' 3" maximum x 14' 6" ( 4.95m maximum x 4.42m )
With Bay window to front aspect, French doors leading to the rear aspect, electric fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, 2 radiators, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point.
With radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 17' 9" maximum x 10' 4" ( 5.41m maximum x 3.15m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and tiling within, WC, 'His & Hers' wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, sunken Jacuzzi bath, tiled flooring, tiled walls, radiator, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and window.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
With window, radiator and ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, obscure glazed window.
The property benefits from an extensive block paved driveway providing off road parking and turning space for numerous vehicles and has a low level wall to the front boundary. Side gated access allows the driveway to extend along the side of the property providing further parking as well as vehicular access to the detached double garage.
The rear garden is well maintained an laid predominantly to lawn and is enclosed by fencing and enjoys open views of farmland to the rear.
Detached Double Garage
With up-and-over door, being served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45596907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.