3 bedroom detached house for saleCamberley Way, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000*
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite
- Front & rear gardens
- Driveway & garage
- Double glazing & central heating throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this DETACHED FAMILY HOME which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential!
Offered for sale is this detached family home which offers spacious living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms with master en-suite and a house bathroom with a modern three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property, providing ample off street parking for two cars. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
A two piece suite comprising a W.C, a hand wash basin, a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Lounge 17' 6" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.33m max x 3.76m max )
A spacious lounge with a living flame gas fireplace, a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
With a central heating radiator and patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and a window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
A UPVC conservatory with a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation with lovely views over the park.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 8' 8" ( 3.38m max x 2.64m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.03m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property, providing ample off street parking for two cars.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees and a decking area with feature lighting. Perfect for family entertaining!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45597090.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.