3 bedroom maisonette for saleStockwell Park Road London SW9
Sold STC £475,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Split Level Maisonette
- £139m Regeneration Project
- Private Balcony
- Separate Kitchen With Dining Area
- Secured Entry System
- Walking Distance To Brixton
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
A fantastic three bedroom split level maisonette located on the second floor. Measuring over 900 sqft the property boasts a cosy living room that leads onto a private balcony, modern kitchen with a separate dining area and a generous storage cupboard. On the second floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a recently refurbished bathroom and separate w/c. The property benefits from gas central heating, residential permit parking and secured video entry phone system.
The property is perfect for first time buyers, families and investors as Bedwell House is brilliantly located within easy reach to Brixton Tube Station and the iconic Brixton Village where you are spoilt for choice for local shops and restaurants.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Lease: 113 Years Service Charge: £93 per Month Ground Rent: £10 pa
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P204398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.