4 bedroom detached house for saleWheat Croft, Worksop
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
- NEW BOILER/ NEW FENCING/NEW PATIO DOORS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLL OVER DOOR/DRIVEWAY FITS FOUR CARS
- STUDY/SUN ROOM
Guide price £180,000- £200,000. William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented FOUR bedroom DETACHED property in the sought after location of Thievesdale in the market town of Worksop. Close to local amenities and within walking distance of Bassetlaw Hospital.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented FOUR bedroom DETACHED family home in the sought after location of Thievesdale in the market town of Worksop. Close to local amenities and within walking distance of Bassetlaw Hospital. The property further benefits from being easily accessible to the A1 and M1 road links and all public transport links making this the ideal location for commuters. Having a newly fitted boiler the property briefly comprises of: Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Study, Sun Room, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, FOUR Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Front & Rear Gardens with newly fitted fencing and patio doors and Garage with Driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this property.
With a front facing double glazed door along with a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, understairs storage, radiator and double doors leading into the lounge
With a low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and central heating radiator
Study 7' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.29m x 1.80m )
With a front facing double glazed window, wall light and central heating radiator. This is an open plan into the sun room
Sun Room 18' x 7' 4" ( 5.49m x 2.24m )
L shaped room with open plan study area, with two rear facing double glazed windows, wall lights, central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors leading into the garden
Lounge 18' plus bay window recess x 10' 10" ( 5.49m plus bay window recess x 3.30m )
With a large front facing double glazed bay window, feature wall mounted electric fire, radiator, television point, and double doors leading into the sun room
Dining Room 10' 5" plus wall recess under stairs x 8' 8" ( 3.18m plus wall recess under stairs x 2.64m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units, roll top work surface, which incorporates a stainless steel sink drainer, integrated gas hob, double oven, room for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washer machine, dish washer, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, room for a dining table and double glazed door leading into the rear garden
Stairs & Landing
Giving loft access, airing cupboard storing the central heating boiler that is new and a central heating radiator
Bedroom One 12' 2" from wardrobe door x 9' 2" ( 3.71m from wardrobe door x 2.79m )
With large front double glazed window, built in wardrobes with glass door and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
With a front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.64m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 8" plus wall recess x 9' 6" ( 2.64m plus wall recess x 2.90m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator
With a rear facing double glazed window, low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan and a central heating radiator
Front- walled fenced surround with laid to lawn area, good sized corner plot, parking for multiple vehicles
Rear- fully enclosed rear garden that is not over looked, newly fenced surround, laid to lawn area with paved area perfect for entertaining, a feature rockery area with a variety of plants and shrubs, outside tap and access gate to the side
With electric garage door, power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45597201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.