3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Featherstone, Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y
Guide Price £1,295,000
- Three bedroom, ground floor apartment
- Approximate internal area: 968 sq ft
- Two private garden terraces
- Full height fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Individually designed Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Landscaped communal gardens
- 0.1 mile to Old Street station
- CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST 020 3320 8220
This spacious three bedroom apartment on the ground floor comprises an impressive, duel aspect open plan kitchen/living/dining area, which gives access to two private garden terraces. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites and there is a further bathroom.
Call us now for further information on 020 3320 8220.
The Featherstone is ideally located just 0.1 miles from Old Street station, which offers excellent connections into central London via the Northern line.
The Featherstone is a stylish collection of 35 extraordinary residences- spacious apartments and duplexes for the discerning city-dweller. This luxurious development has been beautifully designed inside and out, and just minutes from Old Street, is set in the ideal location to embrace the finest in urban living.
From the beautifully landscaped gardens, to the dramatic full height entrance lobby, to the light filled, spacious interiors, every room has been designed to the highest standards and touched with exquisite details, to create homes that define urbanity.
Square Footage: 967 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.