Studio apartment for saleProvidence Tower, Fairmount Avenue, London, United Kingdom, E14
- - Stunning 19th floor, west facing
- - Studio apartment, c.376 sq. ft.
- - Luxurious specification
- - Floor to ceiling windows
- - Full 24 hour concierge service and valet parking
- - Fully managed health club, gym and pool
- - Business Centre
- - 43rd floor Sky Lounge.
About The Property
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is proud to present this luxurious studio apartment, situated in the exclusive Providence Tower development.
Developed to Ballymore’s high specification, the apartment will benefit from floor to ceiling windows, an open plan living area with fitted wardrobes, designer kitchen and luxury bathroom. This west facing off-plan opportunity is situated on the 19th floor and will comprise of c.376 sq.ft ofopen plan living space.
Providence Tower also benefits from state of the art facilities including an extensive gym, lap pool, h pool, kid’s pool, steam room and sauna. There is also a 24-hour concierge on site as well as a valet service, business centre, sky lounge an Azura restaurant.
Located 0.2 kilometres from London’s financial district this is the perfect opportunity for a young first time buyer or a purchaser looking to invest.396 sq ft
Property ref: 121_2685_4302284
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45599577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4302284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.