2 bedroom apartment for saleEllerman Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Two Bedroomed First Floor Apartment with Balcony and NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Popular Location close to Otterspool Promenade and Waterfront
- Balcony with Views Over Central Water Feature
- Security Gated Access and Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms both with Fitted Wardrobes and Attractive Family Bathroom
- Easy Access to Liverpool City Centre and Albert Dock
- Inspection is Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate this Property and its Location
The accommodation briefly comprises secure gated access and entry system, open plan lounge and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances apartment also has two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and modern family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this two bedroomed first floor apartment with balcony overlooking water feature. The property is therefore ideally situated for easy access to the facilities available in Aigburth Vale and the extensive amenities available within Liverpool City Centre. This property offers well planned and presented accommodation , it also has views over the internal lake and water feature. The property also has secure gated access and allocated parking. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the apartment and its sought after waterfront location.
Security entry to communal hall.
Lounge 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Window, double glazed french door to balcony, down lights, open to:
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, down lights.
Bath, shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, low level W.C.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45599610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.