2 bedroom park home for saleOrchard Park, Elton, Chester
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
- Block paved off road parking
- Lounge Diner
- Fitted breakfast kitchen
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
Viewing a must to understand the size and standard of this park home on offer which is ready for someone to simply walk into and enjoy. Added features such as Conservatory, block paved off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
Viewing a must to understand the size and standard of this park home on offer which is ready for someone to simply walk into and enjoy. When viewing it will reveal; Entrance Hall, Lounge opening to Dining room leading onto a conservatory. Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast bar. Two double bedrooms the master of which has two separate dressing rooms. The property also has a block paved driveway as well as gardens to the side and rear enclosed with hedgerow which offers a a degree of privacy.
Cloaks cupboard, radiator and coved ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.40m )
Two double glazed window to the front elevation and side elevation, coved ceiling, radiator, wall lights, dado rail, electric fire with an opening to.............
Dining Room 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
Double doors leading to the Conservatory, coved ceiling, dado rail, wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 6' 10" widening to 9'5" ( 4.70m x 2.08m widening to 9'5" )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, breakfast bar, pantry housing central heating boiler. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and single drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed on three sides and a radiator.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coved ceiling. Walk in wardrobe One has hanging space and shelving, Walk in Wardrobe Two has a double glazed window to the side elevation, shelving and drawer space - - both have coved ceilings.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, walk in shower, low level M.C., vanity unit with inset wash basin and hot and cold taps, radiator and fully tiled walls.
Mainly laid with artificial lawn and shrubbed borders, driveway with double gates leading to the side and rear of the property.
Block paving and artificial lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.