1 bedroom flat for saleClaremont Avenue, Bournemouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Private Entrance
- Modern Bathroom
- Long Lease
- Close To Local Transport Links
LONG LEASE**PRIVATE REAR GARDEN**GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING**A flat in one of the most popular areas of Bournemouth. It has a large DOUBLE BEDROOM, lounge, SEPARATE KITCHEN, modern bathroom and a fair amount of storage. Close to Bus routes and the Castlepoint Shopping Centre.
A flat located in a very popular location. Claremont Avenue is just off West Way, and is within moments of local bus routes. Also close by are the towns of Winton and Charminster and the popular Castlepoint Shopping Centre.
The flat has its own front door, located on the side of the main building. As you approach the door you will see your own detached garage with up and over door. The flat is accessible by a UPVC door which takes you to a small internal hallway. To your right is a bathroom, in front a large cupboard housing an immersion tank and to your right is the kitchen. The bathroom has a modern white three piece suite consisting of white panel bath, pedestal basin and low flush wc. the simple kitchen has eye and base level units with work surfaces, there is a stainless steel sink and drainer and spaces for appliances. The kitchen currently has free standing gas oven and accompanying hobs. The bedroom is a double and enjoys views across the rear garden and has a wall of fitted wardrobes offering hanging space and shelving. The flat is topped off with a Lounge with feature fireplace and a bay window. Finally the garden has its own private rear garden, which is largely laid to lawn.
Kitchen 7' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.36m max x 2.64m max )
Lounge 13' 2" into bay x 12' 6" max ( 4.01m into bay x 3.81m max )
Bedroom 12' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 3.33m max )
The driveway is shared.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45599682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.