1 bedroom flat for saleLambeth Walk, Kennington, SE11
- Second floor one bedroom flat with modernised décor
- Spacious reception area with wood flooring
- Good sized kitchen with ample space for dining
- Plenty of storage available in the hallway
Situated on the second floor of a purpose-built Victorian block, this property boasts a neutral and stylish décor and plenty of natural light coming in through large period windows.
Located adjacent to the Imperial War Museum, this beautiful flat is in a central area of London which boasts great transport links via Lambeth North underground station (Bakerloo Line, Zone 1) and Lambeth Road offering access across the river.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.