1 bedroom cluster house for saleMaud Close, Devizes
- One Bedroom
- No Chain
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- In Need Of Up-Dating
- Call Now
Situated in a popular residential area, and in need of UP-DATING. This one bedroom comprises of, entrance porch, dual aspect sitting room leading to the fitted kitchen. To the first floor you will find a bedroom and bathroom. Externally there are two parking spaces, front garden. NO Chain.
Situated in a popular residential area, and in need of UP-DATING. This one bedroom comprises of, entrance porch, dual aspect sitting room leading to the fitted kitchen. To the first floor you will find a bedroom and bathroom. Externally there are two parking spaces, front garden. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed door to the front of the property with double glazed window to the side. Porch has tiled flooring with inner door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front and side with access to the kitchen and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front with a range of floor and wall mounted units with work surfaces over. Tile splash backs with electric hob and oven. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs rising from the lounge with storage cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side.
PLEASE NOTE: This room is not complete as it has an incomplete unit with part tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window to front with wash hand basin and vanity, WC and shower tray.
Low maintenance front garden mainly gravel.
Two allocated spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45600318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.