3 bedroom detached house for saleWatt Avenue, Colsterworth, Grantham
- Located in the Heart of Colsterworth
- Various Local Amenities
- Great Transport Links
- Three Bedrooms
- Stylish and Spacious Accommodation
- Enclosed Side Garden
- Driveway and Single Garage
*PERFECT FAMILY PURCHASE* Located in the heart of the village of Colsterworth with great local amenities is this stylish three bedroom home perfect for a family. With spacious accommodation, driveway and garage, this home is NOT TO BE MISSED!
A stylish three bedroom modern detached home located in the heart of the village of Colsterworth which offers great local amenities including pubs, shops and a primary school and is within excellent commutable distance to Granthams high speed rail network to London Kings Cross in approx 64 minutes. The property benefits from garage and driveway and is minutes away from the A1 north and south bound. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen and dining area, utility room, first floor landing, three bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. To the external of the property there is a garden to the side of the property, garage and driveway.
The entrance hall is entered via a double glazed front door and has laminate floor and one radiator. Access into the W.C.
The W.C has a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Radiator and an extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 7" ( 5.44m x 3.23m )
Into the lounge there are UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, two radiators, electric fire and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 10" maximum x 9' 5" maximum ( 5.44m maximum x 2.87m maximum )
Into the kitchen/diner there are UPVC double glazed French doors out to the rear garden and windows to the front and side aspects, modern white low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, five ring gas hob with extractor hood, double electric oven, space for appliances and radiator. Access into the utility room.
The utility room has low and eye level cupboards, space for appliances, storage cupboard, extractor fan, radiator and access to the gas boiler. Back door leading to the rear garden.
Up onto the landing there is hatch access to the loft, a radiator and an airing cupboard. Access to the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 3" plus recess x 10' 2" plus entrance recess ( 3.43m plus recess x 3.10m plus entrance recess )
Bedroom one has UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, fitted wardrobes and a radiator. Access into the en-suite.
The en-suite has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front aspect, a three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Shaving point, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.35m x 2.95m maximum )
Into bedroom two there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe over the stairs.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and one radiator.
Into the family bathroom there is a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above and tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan and radiator.
To the external of the property there is an enclosed side garden which has patio area with pergola above, laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds, a water feature, outside water tap, timber shed with power and lighting and gated side access to the drive.
The driveway is also to the side of the property which leads up to the single garage.
To the front of the property there is a path leading to the front door and flower beds.
The single garage has power and lighting and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45600324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.