1 bedroom flat for sale

Duke Street, Liverpool, Merseyside

Sold STC £90,000

Property Description

Full description

**NO CHAIN**Entwistle Green are delighted to offer this beautiful one bedroom apartment in this converted warehouse. This bright and spacious apartment is being offered at 80% shared ownership, where you will NOT pay rent towards the other 20%.   It briefly comprises of an entrance hall, spacious open plan living room and modern fitted kitchen with French doors opening on to a balcony offering plenty of light, family bathroom and double bedroom . The property benefits from double glazing and communal courtyard. Viewing is essential to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Help to buy advisors ready in branch to explain the beneifts of shared ownership. Please call 01512368187 for more information.

Balcony
Ground Floor
Heart of City Centre
Communal courtyard
80% Shared Ownership


Hall 8'4" x 8'7" (2.54m x 2.62m). Access to all rooms, wood flooring and spotlights.

Lounge 18'8" x 20'5" (5.7m x 6.22m). This fantastic spacious room with double glazed window and wooden French doors to the rear elevation opening onto a balcony offering the room plenty of light. Storage heater, wood flooring, TV points and spotlights.

Kitchen 10' x 4'8" (3.05m x 1.42m). The open plan modern kitchen comprises of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, integrated electric oven and hob, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks and spotlights.

Master Bedroom 10' x 13'1" (3.05m x 3.99m). Spacious double room with two large double glazed aluminium windows to the rear elevation. Storage heater, fitted carpet and ceiling light.

Bathroom 5'2" x 8'7" (1.57m x 2.62m). Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, wall-mounted sink. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls and spotlights.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
22 November 2016

Nearest stations

  • Liverpool Central (0.3 mi)
  • James Street (0.4 mi)
  • Liverpool Lime Street (0.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Entwistle Green, Liverpool

11 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2SH

0151 954 0448 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Entwistle Green, Liverpool

11 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2SH

0151 954 0448 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Liverpool Central (0.3 mi)
  • James Street (0.4 mi)
  • Liverpool Lime Street (0.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Entwistle Green, Liverpool

11 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2SH

0151 954 0448 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference LCC160036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.