1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Slough, Berkshire, SL1
The modern luxury apartments at Sapphire Court offers residents spacious and contemporary open plan living areas. Setting the standard in city centre living Sapphire
apartments are up to 20% larger than market standard with both indoor and outdoor areas generously proportioned.
• Spacious and high specification apartments
• Open plan living area
• Outdoor and Indoor Living
• Italian designer kitchens with white gloss and wood trima
• Fitted Bosch hob, oven and cooker hood
• Integrated Fridge, Freezer and Dish Washer
• White Panelled internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Wooden flooring through-out
• Built in wardrobes
• Luxury bathrooms
• Ceramic floors to bathroom and kitchen
• Double glazed windows
• 10 year warranty
Located to the West of London just outside the M25, Slough is one of the top three most productive towns in the UK outside of London and home to some of the best known names in business including Amazon, Honda, O2, Mars and Research in Motion. The town is currently under-going a £1 Billion regeneration program and was named as 'Britain’s boomtown’, by The Observer. Home to the highest concentration of European Headquarters in the UK and the third most productive town in the UK, contributing approximately £8bn to the National economy; double the UK average - ‘Slough really does mean business’.
• Highest concentration of European headquarters in the UK
• £8 Billion turnover
• £700 million of output in manufacturing
• Continued growth in service sector jobs
• The Thames Valley is the 10th most promising region in Europe for inward investment (and 3rd in the UK)
• Slough is 3rd for infrastructure, in FDi Intelligence’s ‘European Cities & Regions of the Future’ report
• 87,000 jobs in approximately 4,600businesses
• 77% of 16 to 65 year olds in work
• 7,000 manufacturing jobs
• Average weekly salary of £616 (that is above the South East and UK average)
• Companies Headquartered in Slough include, Mars, BlackBerry, McAfee, Computer Associates, PictureTel, Compusys and Telefonica O2.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R-LDN-Sapphire02. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Live Let Buy, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.