3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTop Sandy Lane, NG20
For Sale By Public Auction on 15th December 2016
Guide Price: £55,000 - £60,000
A modern semi-detached property set within a corner plot, standing within an established
* Three bedroom accommodation offered in need of
upgrading and modernisation
* Entrance hall with lounge and dining kitchen
* Bathroom to first floor, gas-fired central heating (not
* Easy to manage gardens to both front and rear
* Popular location with both residential and rental
sectors of the property market
2 Colton Square, Leicester LE1 1QH
For the attention of: Katherine Harvey.
Tel: 0116 254 5454.
Freehold, with full vacant possession.
Thursdays and Saturdays 12.15 p.m.
Purchasers are to be made aware that an additional
charge is to be collected on completion by the sellers
to cover the costs incurred in the selling of the property,
details are contained within the auction contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12TopSandyLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.