3 bedroom detached house for saleWestmore Road, Tatsfield
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Victorian Home
- Period Features
- Sought After Village Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Full Bathroom
- Sitting Room with Log Burner
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with Utility Area
- Garden Extending to 60ft with Paved Terrace
- Off Street Parking for 8 Vehicles
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 to £550,000. Originally the village draper's shop, this detached Victorian house offers accommodation of both excellent proportion, versatility and character. All three bedrooms are double sized and the centrepiece of the ground floor layout is a sitting room extending to over 25 feet in length with solid teak flooring and an attractive log burner on a raised hearth. The level rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised paved terrace and gated driveway offering parking for several vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45608397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26568225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.