3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBourne Avenue, DL1
- 3 Excellent sized bedrooms
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern and fully-fitted kitchen/dining area
- Neutral decor throughout
- Many features recently refurbished
- Double garage and off-street parking
- Large and well-maintained rear garden
- Quiet and peaceful area, yet close to local amenities
This beautiful 3 bedroom home with gardens on three sides enclosed by a maturing beech hedge, is located on Bourne Avenue - a lovely, quiet tree lined avenue.
The house has been professionally redecorated and new carpets laid. The rooms are airy and light. The kitchen features a new 11/2 sink unit, new tap, NEFF Induction hob and NEFF fan oven all fitted in 2016. The heating and hot water system features a fully serviced Vaillant high efficiency gas boiler with Weather Compensation and hot water storage tanks.
The walls, ceilings and wood work have all been recently been repainted.
The double garage will fit two family cars. It has a remote controlled powered door and high security side door in the garden area. The garage is wired with light and ample power sockets. The garden lights are low energy night lights that brighten up as you approach them.
The property is in an excellent location, close to the Railway Station, local Schools and Sports Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45609297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.