1 bedroom terraced house for saleLongworth Close, Banbury
Sold STC £165,000
- A beautifully presented modern one bedroomed house
- Pleasantly located in this popular residential
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Large double bedroom
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Electric heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road car parking
Full descriptionA BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN ONE BEDROOMED HOUSE PLEASANTLY LOCATED IN THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD ON THE EASTERN OUTSKIRTS OF THE TOWN.
Entrance porch with store cupboard, open plan sitting room/kitchen, re-fitted kitchen, large double bedroom, re-fitted family bathroom, electric heating, enclosed rear garden, off road car parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£165,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction along Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. Travel over the mini roundabout and take the second turning on the left at the traffic lights into the Daventry Road. Continue to the end and turn left at the mini roundabout into Manor Road. At the next mini roundabout turn right into Grimsbury Green and follow the road as it bears round to the left and at the T-junction turn left into Longworth Close where the property will be found towards the end of the road on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Popular and convenient location on the eastern outskirts of town and close to all daily amenities.
* Entrance porch with a useful storage cupboard and door opening onto the kitchen.
* The kitchen/sitting room is a lovely open plan room with sliding patio doors that lead onto the rear garden.
* The kitchen has recently been re-fitted with a range of high quality oak fronted units comprising eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. There is a sink and draining board, a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath and space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. The sitting room is a good size with stairs rising directly to the first floor. There is an electric fire.
* The sitting room is a good size with stairs rising directly to the first floor. There is an electric fire and door leading onto the rear garden.
* The first floor landing has a useful airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors leading onto the bathroom and bedroom.
* The bedroom is a particularly good size with an electric heater, built-in triple wardrobe and hatch to loft space.
* The bathroom has been re-fitted with a smart white suite comprising a panelled bath with an electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
* Electric heating.
* Outside the property there to the front there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car parking for one vehicle. The main area of garden is located to the rear which has been beautifully landscaped with a paved seating area adjoining the house which leads onto the lawned garden with well stocked flower and plant borders. At the foot of the garden there is a gate which gives access to a passageway which leads beyond the terrace and back out into Longworth Close.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45609612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.