4 bedroom detached house for saleWaterloo Road, Wokingham
- Situated in a quiet area and close to the town centre
- Superb easy to maintain 45ft garden with a large decked area
- Decorated to a great standard and neutral throughout
- Driveway parking for 3/4 cars with ease
- All four bedrooms are good sized doubles
- Attractive en-suite to the master bedroom
- Integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and under counter fridge
- Fabulous new build with modern and top spec fixtures and fittings
- 10 Year builders warranty
This 4 bedroom detached house is a stunning property in a great location. The accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen/diner, lounge and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a stylish en-suite and a modern family bathroom. The property has been tastefully decorated with a neutral theme throughout and with new flooring and carpets. The 22ft kitchen/diner has been fitted with top spec and modern fixtures and fittings and benefits from integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and under counter fridge. There is ample room for family dining and entertaining. Double doors lead out onto a fantastic 45ft garden laid mainly to lawn but with a good sized decked area along the back of the house. At the front of the property is a graveled driveway for ample parking and the property also has side access. A superbly finished home that should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property is situated in a quiet street and within close proximity to the town centre and mainline rail links. In the town centre you will find good shops, restaurants and local amenities. There are also good travel links close by with easy access to London.
Hallway 7'2" x 16'1" to the longest point
WC 2'7" x 5'8"
Lounge 14'1" x 14'6"
Kitchen/diner 12'9" x 22'4"
Landing 4'8" x 13'5" to the longest point
Master bedroom 12'5" x 10'1"
En-suite 3'1" x 8'2"
Bathroom 6'3" x 8'1"
Bedroom two 9'4" x 14'3"
Bedroom three 7'6" x 12'5"
Bedroom four 9'4" x 9'8"
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.