1 bedroom apartment for saleDalrymple Close, London, N14
- 10 Minute walk to Southgate roundabout and Underground Station
- 173 Years remaining on the lease (Approximate)
- £1,200.00 Per Annum Service Charges
- Well looked after development in a prime location
- Close proximity to bus connections, shops, restaurants, leisure centres and parks
Varosi are offering the rare change to acquire a 1 bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment on Dalrymple Close set off Chase Road within a quite well looked after purpose built development a short 10 minute walk to Southgate underground station also offering a selection of shops, restaurants and bus connections.
The apartment benefits from a long lease remaining of approximately 173 Years and a yearly service charge bill of £1,200.00. The external windows of the building have just been painted with no further impending works scheduled. The development is well looked after and also offers allocated parking spaces.
The apartment comprises of a spacious reception room, separate kitchen, double bedroom and complete family bathroom with bath.
Bedroom: 9' X 11' (2.75m X 3.35m)
Reception: 16' X 10' (4.90m X 3.05m)
Kitchen: 9' X 6' (2.75m X 1.85m)
Bathroom: 6' X 6.5' (1.85m X 1.98m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45609936.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Varosi Lettings & Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.