3 bedroom link detached house for saleHarrowbond Road, Newhall, Harlow
- A Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Situated In The Award Winning Newhall Development
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor W/C
- First Floor Family Bathroom & En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Ground Floor Kitchen Living & Dining Space
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Rear Garden
- E.P.C. Rating: C
Kings Group are delighted to offer this fantastic three bedroom link detached house situated in the Newhall development, The ground floor features an open plan kitchen / lounge / diner. The property is definitely one to view as soon as possible !
The property consists of three bedrooms with one of the rooms having an essential en-suite along with a family bathroom. We wish for you to register your interest early and act fast as properties in this area do not stay available with Kings Group too long.
The homeowners are looking to move to be closer to family.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, downstairs W.C, power points.
Downstairs W.C - Wash hand basin, single radiator, extractor fan, low level W.C
Lounge/Diner - 7.32m x 5.54m (24'0 x 18'2) - L shaped open plan design, double glazed window to rear aspect, wood style flooring, single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Kitchen - 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3 x 12'0) - Double glazed window to front aspect, range of base & wall units with work top surfaces, tiled splash back, tiled floor, integrated appliances, sink & drainer unit, electric oven & hob (untested), extractor fan, power points.
First Floor Landing - Airing cupboard, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0 x 11'10) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 3.56m (11'11 x 11'8) - Double glazed window to front aspect, loft access, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.54m x 2.24m (8'4 x 7'4) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bathroom - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, single radiator, tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan.
Additional Information - Two Allocated parking spaces
Garden - Patio with decking area, secluded.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.