2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHammerstone Lane, Northampton
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Good Transport Links
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Rear Garden
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated at the end of a cul de sac in Danefield. It benefits from a good size plot with off road parking, car port and a rear garden backing onto parkland. Inside accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed door and doors to:-
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, television point and radiator.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob and double glazed window and door to the side aspect.
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Mature shrub features and pathway to front entrance.
A good size garden with lawned and patio areas as well as further paved patio area for parking.
Car port and off road parking to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45610761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.