3 bedroom terraced house for saleCatherine Street, Frome
Withdrawn from Market
- Regency House Dating From 1820
- Grade ll Listed Terrace
- St Catherine's District
- Restored Over 18 Years
- Meticulous Attention To Detail
- Wealth Of Period Features
- Reclaimed and Original
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom With Luxury Bathroom
- Wood Floor Throughout
A beautiful Grade ll listed Regency townhouse that has undergone extensive and professional restoration over the last 18 years. Stylish and elegant with a particular eye for detail from the cobbles at the front to the ridge on the roof. This house is stunning. Really Stunning. Seriously. It is.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7168206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rogers & Co, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.