2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Aspatria, Wigton
Offers in Region of £85,000
- FIRST TIME BUYERS LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE HOME
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED TERRACED HOME
- EASY ACCESS ROUTES TO WORKINGTON, COCKERMOUTH, CARLISLE AND KESWICK
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN, WC AND UTILITY ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE RELAXING REAR GARDEN AREA
- ENERGY RATING - D
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a generously proportioned two bedroom terraced home situated in Aspatria, providing reliable forms of transport with easy access routes to Workington, Cockermouth, Carlisle and Keswick. Having the Lake District on your doorstep is just another positive to this property. Accommodation comprises: - Entrance Vestibule, Hallway, Front Reception Room, Rear Reception Room, Kitchen, Rear Hallway, and WC to the Ground Floor. There are Two Double Bedrooms, a good size Landing and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor. Externally there is a good size yard area having a log store, coal bunker and stairs leading to a raised garden with a closing gate. A relaxing garden area with flagged footpaths, mature shrubs, secure boundaries and a wooden shed situated at the rear. This property is ideally suited for first time buyers looking for an affordable home. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property. NO CHAIN!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45610932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR161077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Cockermouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.