3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReid Street, Hamilton
Sold STC £135,000
- Semi Detached Villa
- THREE Double Bedrooms
- Driveway and Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
Traditional semi-detached sandstone villa within a very popular locale comprising; entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room/bedroom three, two further bedrooms and modern bathroom.
The property situated in the enviable corner plot position offers very flexible living accommodation with a well-proportioned layout and is finished to a very high standard throughout with fresh neutral décor and quality floor coverings. The accommodation on offer is split over two levels with the ground level comprising welcoming entrance hallway, the living room overlooks the rear garden and is also awash with attractive features including fireplace and high ceilings with attractive cornice. Situated at the rear of the property within the extension is the kitchen that benefits from an array of wall/floor units and integrated appliances and gives access to the garden. The second reception room/third bedroom is front facing and is generous in size with carpets and a bay window. On the upper level are two attic style double bedrooms. Features of the property include gas central heating and double glazing. Externally the property has front and large private rear gardens with planted shrubs and trees, laid lawn, decking and driveway for off street parking.
Hamilton town centre is a just a short distance from Reid Street and offers a host of varied shopping and also offers a good variety of bars and restaurants as well as several excellent sporting facilities. For those who commute there are excellent rail links nearby while the nearby M74 motorway provides easy access to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45610965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.