4 bedroom detached house for saleFoxgloves, Coulby Newham
- Stunning "10 Out of 10" Family Sized Detached House
- Four Bedrooms (Master with Shower Room En-Suite)
- The Whole House Has a Very Modern Feel to it
- Pleasant Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Conservatory Overlooking the Garden
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Attractive, Well-Kept Gardens
- Integral Garage & Ample Parking Space
Properties in this particular area of Coulby Newham don't come around very often so you had best be quick to view this stunning example of a McLeans built four bedroom detached house which has seen a huge amount of refurbishment and modernisation in recent years. The standard of interior finish is of the highest order and the whole property has a modern feel to it. Comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, dining room, good sized conservatory with a pleasant rear garden aspect, cloakroom/WC, superb modern fitted kitchen with Shaker style units and utility room with built in appliances. The first floor has the master bedroom with modern shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, there are attractive well-kept gardens to the front and rear, the driveway provides parking for several cars and leads to an integral garage. Numerous other attractions include replacement UPVC double glazing, modern light oak internal doors and security alarm system. The cul-de-sac location is quiet yet very convenient for The Parkway Centre and a multitude of other really useful facilities. Definitely not one to miss out on!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45612471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.