2 bedroom flat for saleMarquess Heights, Queen Mary Avenue, London, E18
Offers in Excess of £435,000
- Two Double Bedroom Modern Apartment.
- Gated Development With 24 Hour Concierge.
- Allocated Off-Street Parking And A Balcony.
- Stunning Views Of The Communal Gardens.
Forming part of the popular Queen Mary Gate development is this fantastic third floor two double bedroom apartment. Internally the property comprises of a spacious open plan living space with fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and integrated appliances, a fully-tiled contemporary bathroom, internal storage, and two well-proportioned double bedrooms with en-suite and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom. Boasting its own private balcony providing uninterrupted easterly views of the stunning communal gardens and beyond. In addition the property benefits from allocated underground parking, 24 hour concierge and a lift. Within close proximity to George Lane and South Woodford Central Line Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN160335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.