3 bedroom detached house for saleLlanddwyn Island Close, Caerphilly
Sold STC £230,000
- READY TO MOVE IN TO
- WELL PRESENTED
- NO CHAIN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
**WELL PRESENTED** **FAMILY HOME** **NO CHAIN** A well presented three bedroom detached property located on this popular residential development. Located with easy access to Cardiff as the A470 and M4 are a short drive away.
**WELL PRESENTED** **FAMILY HOME** **NO CHAIN** A well presented three bedroom detached property located on this popular residential development. This property in brief comprises on entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, an open plan living/dining area, kitchen which again has space for a dining table, to the first floor you will find three good size bedrooms and the family bathroom. Other benefits of this property are the generous garden and garage.
This property would suit a variety of buyers and is ready to move in to with no onward chain!
Via front door with obscured double glazed panel into:
Comprising of a W/c, and wash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 10" ( 4.75m x 4.52m )
A open plan lounge/diner offering a spacious living area with a double glazed window to the front, french doors to the garden, carpet flooring, radiator, TV and power points.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
With space for a family dining table.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.41m x 2.79m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a window to the rear, door to the garden, matching wall and base units, fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine, gas hob, electric oven, cooker hood over, tiled splash backs, walk-in storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, space for a dining table, breakfast bar, radiator and power points.
Master Bedroom 8' 11" x 11' 9" ( 2.72m x 3.58m )
A generous double bedroom with a window to the front, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 2" ( 2.69m x 3.10m )
A double bedroom with a window to the rear, a fitted wardrobe, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.88m )
A single bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
A three piece bathroom suite with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w/c, an obscure glass window, vinyl flooring and half tiled walls.
Garage 17' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.84m )
Ideal extra space for storage or could accommodate one car, with an up and over door, boiler, power points and potential to convert as an extra reception room or bedroom.
A good size and well maintained garden mainly laid to stone with a patio area and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45613077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.