1 bedroom house for saleHigh Newbiggin Street, York
- Ideally Situated for City Centre Lifestyle
- Spacious Living Area
- Parking for Three Vehicles and Integral Garage
- Rear Enclosed Courtyard
- Original Sash windows
This deceivingly spacious character property offers City Centre living, situated just outside the City walls, Unique characteristics include mezzanine level used as a second bedroom, high ceilings, large sash windows, integral garage, rear courtyard and parking spaces for two vehicles.
Upon entrance to this highly unique property you are welcomed by a sizeable hallway with high ceilings which leads to all other rooms. The first door on the left provides access to a double bedroom with a sash window providing views onto the rear courtyard, a rarity so close to the City Centre. On the right opposite the first bedroom internal entry into the garage offers useful storage space and could be used for a vehicle. From the main hallway a door can also be found on the right into a walk in storage room with lighting; the door straight in font leads to the main living space. As you walk into the lounge you are likely to be amazed by the amount of space and the impressive mezzanine level above accessed by stairs to the right. With light from a large sash window and Velux windows in the roof the living space is particularly light and airy and offers doors off to the bath room and also the kitchen. A further additional feature is the ample parking situated at the front of the property. This is a truly unique opportunity to purchase such a conveniently located character home.
Electric storage heater, carpeted throughout, access to loft space and doors leading off to the garage, bedroom, lounge, storage cupboard and rear court yard. The storage cupboard provides ample space and has a light.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
Single glazed sash window overlooking the rear courtyard. Storage heater and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 18' 5" x 13' 2" ( 5.61m x 4.01m )
When entering the main living space the room provides an Ariel point and two storage heaters, a large single glazed sash window and two double glazed Velux windows. The lounge also provides access to doors off to the bathroom and kitchen, as well as stairs up to the mezzanine level above.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.16m )
White wall and base unit with black laminate work surfaces and bowl sink. Part tiled splashbacks, space for freestanding electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge. Extractor unit.
A three piece suite comprising of bath with shower hose attached to the taps over, wash hand basin and WC. White part tiled walls, tiled effect lino flooring, extractor fan and towel radiator.
Mezzanine Level Irregular Shaped Room 12' 4" x 13' 2" ( 3.76m x 4.01m )
This room is accessed from stairs from the lounge and overlooks part of the living space. The mezzanine level is an extension into the roof space and currently used as a bedroom with double glazed Velux window, a storage heater and access to loft space.
Garage 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Integral garage with lights and power, also housing the fuse box and metres with double doors opening to the front.
To the rear of the property a well portioned enclosed walled courtyard can be found with accessed from the hallway. In addition, this extraordinary character property provides allocated off street parking for two cars directly to the front.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on rental value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45613116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR104618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.