1 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
Sold STC £49,950
- Beautifully Presented Park Home
- Popular Retirement Site
- One Bedroom
- Kitchen, Lounge and Shower Room
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
*DON'T MISS OUT* Situated on the popular Allington Gardens retirement site, this one bedroom park home is beautifully well-presented and in good condition throughout and is close to the various local amenities the village has to offer.
This beautiful one bedroom park home is situated on the popular Allington Gardens retirement site and is extremely well presented throughout. The village itself has various local amenities including pubs and schooling and the internal accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, one bedroom and shower room.
*VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
The entrance hall is entered via a UPVC double glazed front door and has a radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 8" maximum x 7' 6" plus entrance recess ( 2.95m maximum x 2.29m plus entrance recess )
Into the kitchen there are UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, white low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for appliances, freestanding cooker and hob, radiator, laminate floor and airing cupboard with access to the gas boiler, Access into the lounge.
Lounge 10' 8" maximum x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.25m maximum x 2.97m maximum )
The lounge has UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and door to the front, radiator, laminate floor, TV point and gas fire.
Bedroom One 11' 1" maximum x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.38m maximum x 2.95m maximum )
Into bedroom one there are UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, fitted wardrobes and doors and radiator.
The shower room has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, a radiator and is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mermaid splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C.
To the external of the property there is a paved patio sitting area and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.