3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHaydon View Road, Swindon
Sold STC £215,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
A three bedroom detached bungalow which requires modernisation throughout. Situated in a popular residential location offering good access to local amenities and through routes. Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, CASH ONLY BUYERS.
A detached bungalow which requires modernisation throughout. Comprising Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, private rear garden and driveway to single garage. Benefits from gas central heating and mostly double glazing. Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, CASH ONLY BUYERS
Telephone point. Radiator,
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front. Fireplace with gas fire inset. Wall lights, Radiator. Television point.
Kitchen 13' 10" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.22m Max x 2.84m )
Window to rear. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Gas cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Door to:
Conservatory 15' x 7' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.16m )
Brick built. Windows to rear garden. Radiator. Television aerial lead.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator,
Double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Wash hand basin. W.C. Door to airing cupboard. Attic access.
Driveway leads past tiered front garden with shingled area and mature raised beds. Mostly enclosed by low level red brick wall. Gate provides side access to rear garden.
Enclosed by wall and timber panel fencing. Covered lean to leads to area of hardstanding. Laid to lawn with shrub borders. Vegetable patch. Greenhouse. Timber shed. Outside tap.
60 ft + driveway leads to garage.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.66m x 2.69m )
Up and over door. Power and light. Windows to rear and side. Door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45613275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.