3 bedroom town house for saleAlred Court, Bierley, BD4 6QA
- PRICED TO SELL
- Modern Mid Town House
- Offers contemporary living designed over 3 floors.
- Provides 3 Double Bedrooms with Master En Suite.
- Forms part of this select cul de sac development.
- Ideally located close to M606 motorway.
- Situated within walking distance to Asda superstore.
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate.
- NO CHAIN
- Energy Rating C
NO CHAIN: well presented MID TOWN HOUSE ( 1 of 3), providing contemporary living designed over 3 floors. Offering 3 Double Bedrooms with En Suite Bathroom, the property is well appointed throughout and forms part of this select cul de sac development. Ideally located close to all major commuter networks, including M606 motorway, Bradford Ring Road and Bradford City Centre. In addition, is situated within walking distance to the main Asda superstore. Early viewing is strongly recommended..
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Laminate flooring
Downstairs Wc - White suite.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.61m x 4.06m (max) (18'5" x 13'4" (max)) - Lounge / Diner, with uPVC French Doors leading to the garden. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.01m (9'9" x 6'7") - Well equipped kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worktops and sink unit. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan.
1st Floor -
Double Bedroom 2 - 4.06m x 2.67m (13'4" x 8'9") -
Double Bedroom 3 - 4.06m x 2.84m (13'4 x 9'4") -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 2.13m (7'2" x 7'0") - 3 piece bathroom suite. Part tiled walls.
Top Floor -
Master Bedroom 1 - 7.92m x 3.05m (26'0" x 10'0") - Top floor overall 26 foot Master Bedroom with dressing area.
En-Suite - Shower room and WC
Outside - Occupies a cul de sac position, with small garden to front. Enclosed garden to the rear. Garage to the side.
Directions - From Dudley Hill roundabout, take Rooley Lane exit and proceed to the new set of traffic lights and bear left and take 2nd exit onto Bierley Lane. After a short distance turn right into Alred Court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45613320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.