2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScargill Road, HARROGATE
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space
- Nestled in a quiet residential area of Harrogate
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Extensive conservatory to the rear
- Garage and driveway parking
- EPC awaited
This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space in a peaceful residential dwelling in the historic spa town of Harrogate offering lounge, kitchen, extensive conservatory to the rear of the property, downstairs WC, two bedrooms, bathroom, courtyard, garage and driveway.
This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space in a peaceful residential dwelling in the historic spa town of Harrogate, The fittings throughout are of a very good standard and it benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout. The property is an ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike and offers lounge, spacious modern fitted kitchen, extensive conservatory to the rear of the property, downstairs WC, two bedrooms, family bathroom, rear courtyard, garage and driveway providing ample off street parking.
Peer beyond this welcoming entrance hall with inset spot lighting, stairs to the first floor and inset level lighting, and radiator into this stunning two bedroom home.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 13' 6" ( 4.11m max x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, with open fire place, electric fire, wooden mantle and marble effect surround. This contemporary room is tastefully decorated and provides telephone and TV points plus radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.55m x 2.39m )
This spacious area offers fully fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, three double glazed windows to rear aspect flooding the room with natural light, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, complimentary worktop surfaces, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, full tiled floor and understairs cupboard housing boiler. Door to:
Conservatory 13' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.69m )
This is a beautiful addition to this property, of a double glazed UPVC construction with fully tiled floor, wall lighting and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, tiled floor and inset spot lighting.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground level to first floor, double glazed window to side aspect and inset spot lighting.
Bedroom One 15' 2" to wardrobe x 9' 5" ( 4.62m to wardrobe x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
A generously sized second bedroom offering double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, bath, over bath shower and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls, full tiled floor and inset spot lighting.
This large driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles, a gravelled area with feature rockery, perimeter hedging and gated access to:
This low maintenance garden offers a paved patio area, gravel retained by a low rising brick wall, perimeter fencing and houses the garage.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.64m )
Power, light and up and over doors to the entrance. Also providing access through a door to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45613395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.