3 bedroom park home for saleDPL1016, Lockerbie, Dumfriesshire, DG11 2SL
- BRAND NEW STATELY "BALMORAL"
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED
- 3 BEDROOMS/MASTER WITH EN SUITE
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- STUNNING LOCATION WITH RURAL VIEWS
- PROPERTY EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
**SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE**
ILoveParkHomes.com are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Stately-Albion "Balmoral". This home has been designed to offer space and light with modern fixtures and fittings.
There are three bedrooms and the master benefits from an en suite. There is a separate shower room also.
As well as the gardens, there is a driveway to the side and stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
This home also benefits from mains gas, electricity and water. There are TV points to the lounge and all three bedrooms.
A fantastic example of a residential park home and your early viewing is highly recommended.
**VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
This development consists of 11 homes in total with breathtaking views over the open countryside. The park can be accessed via the A47(M) and is close to Johnstonebridge. With good transport networks, the park is easily accessible to Moffat, Dumfries and Lockerbie or further afield to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Carlisle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I LOVE PARK HOMES, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.