3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrecclesham
Under Offer £450,000
- Well-presented semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good-sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor under floor heating
- Planning permission granted for 2 further first floor bedrooms, a study and ground floor shower room
This modern semi-detached home has been extended by the current owners to provide larger accommodation and also has planning permission to create two further first floor bedrooms and a ground floor shower room and study. Various improvements have been made over the past few years to include a refitted kitchen, high efficiency hot water underfloor heating on the ground floor and bathroom with individual room thermostats, carpets to the first floor with sound proofing underlay and redecoration. The south-facing rear garden is attractively landscaped with a decked area and distant views can be enjoyed from the first floor front bedrooms.
* Entrance Hall with oak flooring. * Sitting Room/Family Area with oak flooring and feature oak room divider with inset lighting through to the family area which has double doors to the garden. * Kitchen/Dining Room with laminate flooring and cream units with oak wooden worktops. There are numerous cupboards and drawers, hot and cold filter water tap, space for dishwasher, fridge and range cooker with extractor over. The dining area has feature glass panels and door to the garden. * Utility Area with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. * Storage Area currently used as an office with clad walls and ceiling and hatch with ladder leading to boarded roof storage space.
Stairs to First Floor
* Landing with access to a large loft space via a loft ladder which has been thermally insulated and fitted out with storage and cladding. * Bedroom 1 - a front aspect room with wardrobes and having distant views. * Bedroom 2 overlooking the rear garden with wardrobes. * Bedroom 3 overlooking the front with distant views and a storage unit. * Bathroom with tiled floor, panelled bath with shower over, w.c. and wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail and anti-mist mirror with light.
* Gas central heating to first floor radiators and ground floor under floor heating. Combi-condensing boiler in loft space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45614823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 380785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.