3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrecclesham
Under Offer £450,000
- Well-presented semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good-sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor under floor heating
- Planning permission granted for 2 further first floor bedrooms, a study and ground floor shower room
* Entrance Hall with oak flooring. * Sitting Room/Family Area with oak flooring and feature oak room divider with inset lighting through to the family area which has double doors to the garden. * Kitchen/Dining Room with laminate flooring and cream units with oak wooden worktops. There are numerous cupboards and drawers, hot and cold filter water tap, space for dishwasher, fridge and range cooker with extractor over. The dining area has feature glass panels and door to the garden. * Utility Area with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. * Storage Area currently used as an office with clad walls and ceiling and hatch with ladder leading to boarded roof storage space.
Stairs to First Floor
* Landing with access to a large loft space via a loft ladder which has been thermally insulated and fitted out with storage and cladding. * Bedroom 1 - a front aspect room with wardrobes and having distant views. * Bedroom 2 overlooking the rear garden with wardrobes. * Bedroom 3 overlooking the front with distant views and a storage unit. * Bathroom with tiled floor, panelled bath with shower over, w.c. and wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail and anti-mist mirror with light.
* Gas central heating to first floor radiators and ground floor under floor heating. Combi-condensing boiler in loft space.
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is a driveway with parking for one car, a shingle bed and mature shrubs. The south-facing rear garden has a good-sized decked area, lawn, sand pit and many mature shrubs. There is also a gate to the side of the property.
The property is convenientlhy located within walking distance of the village shops, Weydon School, pubs and restaurants. Farnham town centre, approximately 2 miles away, provides an excellent range of recreational, educational and cultural facilities, as well as shopping and a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The A31 giving access to the A3, A331 and M3 is within a mile from the property and the area is surrounded by many miles of beautiful countryside including Alice Holt Forest, for walking, riding and cycling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45614823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 380785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.