3 bedroom terraced house for saleLORD STREET, GRIMSBY
- Mid terrace property
- Ideal first time purchase or investment property
- 3 DOUBLE bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Close to town centre location
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Neutral, modern decor throughout
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious mid terraced property which has three double bedrooms. Situated within close proximity to Grimsby town centre, this property is well served by local amenities and also close to good bus and road links. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden. This property would make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let and therefore comes with viewing highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6745615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.