4 bedroom detached house for saleBerkeley Close, Cliftonville, Northampton
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Utility Room
- Part Converted Garage
- Off Road Parking
This beautiful detached house in Cliftonville is offered to the market with no onward chain. It is well presented throughout and would make a fantastic family home.
Double glazed door to the front and double glazed port hole window to the side aspect, telephone point and doors to kitchen, lounge and cloakroom.
Part tiled throughout with wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Lounge 1' 10" Max x 11' 10" ( 0.56m Max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace with marble effect surround and hearth, coving to ceiling and double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 8' 2" ( 4.62m Max x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to utility and doorway to sun room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 7' 2" Max ( 2.67m x 2.18m Max )
Fitted with base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, door to side and door to second utility room.
Second Utility Room 8' Max x 7' 7" ( 2.44m Max x 2.31m )
Fitted base and wall mounted storage units with space for white goods.
Sun Room 7' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.26m x 2.16m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect and television point.
Stairs rising from entrance hall and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' ( 4.04m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and door to ensuite.
Fully tiled suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 11" Plus recess ( 2.77m x 2.41m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' Max ( 3.18m x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin , low flush WC, tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, decorative flower and shrub features with hedge surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45615366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.