2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Scarplands, Northampton
- No Onward Chain
- Double Glazing (where specified)
- Gas Central Heating with Combination Boiler
- Summer Room
Having only had one owner since built this rarely available bungalow in Duston is offered to the market with no onward chain. It would benefit from some cosmetic improvement but it benefits from two reception rooms, off road parking and a single garage.
Double doors to the side aspect and door to entrance hall.
Door to the side aspect, cupboard, radiator and access to loft space.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fireplace, radiator and wall lights.
Double glazed box bay window to the rear aspect, radiator and double glazed door to the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted stainless steel sink unit and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Valliant combination boiler, pantry cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to dining room and door to the side aspect.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed doors to the rear aspect and radiator.
Single glazed construction with door to the rear garden.
Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiling throughout and obscure window to the rear aspect.
In need of cultivation, fence and hedge surround.
Power and light connected, window and door to the side aspect.
Coal shed, brick built with light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45615384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.