4 bedroom terraced house for saleThenford Street, Northampton
- Off Road Parking
- Four Bedrooms
- Fantastic Town Centre Location
- Ready to Move Into
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
This modern town house is situated close to the general hospital and town centre. The accommodation is across three floors and has recently been decorated to offer light and airy living space as well as also boasting off road parking to the rear.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to cloakroom, bedroom four and kitchen/dining room.
Part tiled throughout with wash hand basin, low flush WC and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 5" Plus Recess ( 4.47m x 2.87m Plus Recess )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine/dryer and double glazed door and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to the second floor and doors to lounge, shower room and bedroom two.
Lounge 14' 5" x 9' 5" Max ( 4.39m x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, wall mounted fireplace, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone point and radiator.
Suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, part tiling and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms one and three and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Plus Recess x 12' 2" ( 3.89m Plus Recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed skylight window to the front aspect, radiator and telephone and television points.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
Double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and obscure double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect.
Allocated car parking space to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45615411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.