3 bedroom detached house for salePeace Close, Roselands, Northampton
- Three Bedrooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Well Presented
- High Gloss Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Presented to a good standard throughout is this detached three bedroom house situated in a quiet cul de sac. It benefits from an extension to feature a contemporary kitchen and separate dining room. Outside is a low maintenance rear garden, ample off road parking to the front and a single garage.
Double glazed door to the side and double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace with wood surround, wall lights, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to the first floor and doorway to:-
Family Room 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and doors to kitchen and dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and service hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 2" Plus recess x 9' 7" ( 4.32m Plus recess x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of grey gloss base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, space for range oven and cooker hood over, space for white goods, coving to ceiling, double glazed door to the side, double glazed dual aspect windows to the rear and side aspects and door to utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine and door to cloakroom.
Wash hand basin, low flush WC and radiator.
Stairs rising from lounge, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 4" Plus Wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.54m Plus Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 8' 4" Max ( 2.54m x 2.54m Max )
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly paved with gravel areas, fence surround, mature shrub features and gated access to the front.
Electric up and over door.
Block paved to provide ample off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45615414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.