4 bedroom detached house for saleKings Road, Ilkley
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Highly Sought After Residential Setting
- Offering Four Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- A Definite Must See
We are delighted to bring to the market a detached family home with no onward chain which is set within one of Ilkleys most desirable and sought after residential settings. Offering potential buyers four bedrooms and multiple reception rooms, this ready to move into family home really is one to see.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN*** this deceptively spacious family home is definitely a must see, with it offering four bedrooms, multiple reception rooms and a highly sought after residential setting.
We are delighted to offer for sale a spacious four bedroom detached family home located within the heart of one of Ilkley's most popular residential settings. Ilkley boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries. Transportation links are excellent being just a short distance from the surrounding market town of Skipton and spa town of Harrogate. Ilkley is also famous for its Grove shopping parade and its flowers in bloom. The town benefits from having a direct train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the city of Leeds and Bradford. Set within a superb central location which is conveniently located to an array of Ilkley's popular primary and secondary schools and offering spacious accommodation, viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Buyers are welcomed into a spacious inner hallway which features a useful under stairs coats cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 9" x 12' 11" ( 5.71m x 3.94m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear which open onto the charming patio area, this generously sized family living room with satellite and television connections, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which overlooks the front garden, this delightful formal dining room benefits from having glazed doors which open onto the lounge and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front, this charming family kitchen benefits from having a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Additional highlights include a sink and drainer, an oven and integrated dishwasher and provision for a fridge freezer.
Family Room/utility 16' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.02m )
A useful addition to this home is the use of the integral garage as an additional family room. It also provides a utility area where the home's recently installed boiler can be found, along with a plumbing point for the washing machine.
Stair case access opens onto a split level landing, which leads to:
Master Bedroom 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear that not only overlooks the garden, but also enjoys a stunning scenic view. This generously sized master bedroom features a range of attractive fitted wardrobes with over head storage and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side, this master ensuite features attractive tiling and consists of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and a heated towel rail.
Second Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the front which enjoys the far reaching view of the Ilkley landscape, this good sized double bedroom also has a radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which enjoys a wonderful view of the famous Ilkley landscape this good sized double bedroom also has a radiator.
Fourth Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the garden aspect view, this spacious bedroom also has a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side, this charming family bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, and a low flush w/c.
The property boasts a private lawn garden to the front which is complemented by an attractive leafy hedgerow. To the side of the lawn a private driveway can be found which leads to a useful car port.
To the rear of the property potential buyers can enjoy a generously sized lawn garden which is complemented with an array of shrubs and borders and leafy trees and hedgerow. There is also a paved patio area which makes for a wonderful entertaining space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45615450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.