Land for saleFarnborough
- Building plot
- Planning permission for the erection of a detached three bedroomed stone house
- The proposed new dwelling is offered with approximately 100 sq metres (1076 sq ft) internal floor space
- Located within a highly regarded village
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BUILDING PLOT FOR THE ERECTION OF A DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED STONE HOUSE.
The proposed new dwelling is offered with approximately 100 sq metres (1076 sq ft) internal floor space.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£190,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Approximate distances - Banbury 5 miles
Southam 6 miles, Oxford 29 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction along the Southam Road. Continue for approximately four miles passing the Cropredy/Mollington crossroads and then turn left where signposted to Farnborough. Travel onwards for approximately 1/2 a mile and as you enter the village take the first turn on the right hand side. Continue further into the village where the building plot will be found adjacent to Plum Cottage on the right hand side.
Situation - FARNBOROUGH is a pretty village on the North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire borders where amenities include a public house/restaurant of high repute, nursery school and children's play park. It is home to the famous Farnborough Hall, opposite which there is a large and attractive lake with surrounding meadow.
Description - We are offering for sale this superb building plot located in the heart of this highly regarded and sought after village. The plot forms part of the garden of Plum Cottage and its approximate boundaries are as delineated in red on the O.S. Extract on these particulars.
Permission has been granted for the erection of a three bedroomed detached stone house which will be set back from the main road. The planning application number is 15/02712/FUL. Copies of the planning permission are available for inspection at the agents office or alternatively can be viewed on the Stratford upon Avon District Council website https://apps.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning/
A floorplan has been prepared to show the layout.
* The internal measurements are approximately 1076 sq. Ft. (100m sq).
* On the first floor there is to be a central entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and doors leading onto all ground floor accommodation.
* To the front of the house there is a utility room and cloakroom which leads onto a spacious open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining room.
* The sitting room will have a pleasant dual aspect with double doors opening onto the rear garden and a central fireplace.
* On the first floor there are to be three good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having a pleasant dual aspect and there will be a family bathroom.
Services - We believe that mains water, electricity and drainage are in close proximity to the site. However intending purchasers should make there own enquiries to the relevant authority as to the exact location.
Viewing - The site can be viewed at any reasonable time.
Rights, Easements And Boundaries - The property is sold, subject to, and with the benefit of, all existing rights including rights of way, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and other rights and obligations, easements, quasi easements and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed way leaves or masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, whether referred to in the general remarks and stipulations or particulars of sale or not, and to the provisions of any planning scheme of county or local authorities. Solicitors will advise.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.