5 bedroom detached house for saleEast Horsley
Sold STC £1,250,000
- High performance, super energy efficient house
- 10 minutes walk to station
- Fantastic view!
- Under floor heating throughout
- Double garage
*Oak framed porch with ramp to solid oak front door, glazed panels either side.
*Hallway with oak flooring, solid oak staircasing with carpet runner to first floor.
* Kitchen/Diner/Family room with oak flooring and two sets of bi-fold doors to patio. Matt grey shaker style units with black granite work tops, Siemens built in appliances (double oven, electric hob, dishwasher and under counter fridge). Neff built in microwave. Central island unit with integral bin system.
*Utility room with exterior door to side area, built in cupboards and granite work surface with sink area. Washing machine and tumble drier.
*Sitting room with bi-fold doors to garden. Contura log burner.
*Master bedroom with oak flooring and tiled ensuite shower room.
*Guest bedroom with oak flooring and tiled ensuite shower room.
*Two further bedrooms.
*Second floor bedroom with ensuite shower room and access to eaves storage.
* Timber framed windows and the internal doors are oak faced fire doors. * The taps and showers are from the Grohe range and the house has a built in water softener.
*The house comes with a 10 year BLP warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45616278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, East Horsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.