3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFalklands Road, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9XF
- Modern detached bungalow.
- Located in a sought after residential location backing onto fields.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge plus conservatory.
- Kitchen/breakfast room. .
- Bath/shower room plus additional separate cloakroom.
- Attached single garage with electric remote control entrance door plus driveway giving off road parking.
- Enclosed rear garden which is mailnly landscaped to be lower maintenance.
- Upvc double glazing & gas central heating.
- Internal viewing recommended!
Upvc double glazed entrance door with matching side panel into:
Radiator. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard. Built in storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16'1 x 11'6 (4.92m x 3.51m) max
Dual aspect with upvc double glazed window to the side plus French doors with matching side windows to the rear (into the conservatory). Fireplace with gas fire having back boiler serving central heating and hot water set to tiled hearth.
CONSERVATORY: 9'11 x 9'10 (3.03m x 3.00m)
Upvc double glazed construction with windows to the sides and rear plus door to the rear garden. Power and light. Wall mounted electric heater. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 11'6 x 10'3 (3.51m x 3.12m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Fitted range of base units and drawers with work tops over and matching wall units and tall unit. Space for fridge/freezer and cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 13'10 x 12'8 (4.22m x 3.87m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 10'11 x 8'11 (3.33m x 2.73m)
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM: 8'3 x 7'10 (2.52m x 2.41m)
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, wc and hand basin set to vanity unit with storage cupboard. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted wc and hand basin. Tiled splash back. Radiator.
Driveway and turning/parking point giving off road parking and access to the garage. Low maintenance gravelled garden area. Pathway around the perimeter of the property with tall hand gate to the side giving access to the rear garden.
ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
Electric remote control entrance door. Wooden and glazed personnel door to the rear garden. Power and lighting.
Enclosed by wooden fencing. Relatively low maintenance design with paved patio area across the rear of the property, small shaped lawned garden area, flower bed borders plus shaped gravelled and paved areas and feature wooden trellis arches. Wooden garden shed.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band C.
From the A17 Sutton Bridge - Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road turning and follow the road, proceed past our office, taking the left hand turning into Falklands Road. The property can be located on your right hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45616575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.