2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Paddocks, Bottesford, NOTTINGHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY
- Detached Bungalow in a Popular Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Close by Amenities and Train Station
*GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£215,000* This two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the popular and quiet village of Bottesford which boasts various local amenities and a train station providing great transport links. The property is well-presented throughout and has off road parking.
*GREAT LOCATION* *DETACHED BUNGALOW IN BOTTESFORD* A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this two bedroom detached bungalow which is pleasantly situated within a cul-de-sac in the popular village of Bottesford. The village itself has close by local amenities as well as Bottesford train station. The property also benefits from a driveway and single garage and is SURE TO ATTRACT A LOT OF ATTENTION! Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room as well as front and rear gardens, driveway and single garage to the external of the property.
The entrance hall is entered via a UPVC double glazed front door and has a storage cupboard. Access into the kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 20' x 9' 8" plus recess ( 6.10m x 2.95m plus recess )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire, two radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Into the kitchen there is a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and side door to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, freestanding cooker and hob, space for appliances and a cupboard with access to the gas boiler.
The lobby provides access to the two bedrooms and the shower room.
Bedroom One 13' 10" maximum x 11' 7" maximum ( 4.22m maximum x 3.53m maximum )
Bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and cupboards and one radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
Into bedroom two there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and one radiator.
The shower room has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Radiator, extractor fan and shaving point.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading up to the single garage, flower beds and gated side access to the enclosed rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which has patio sitting area with gravel and flower bed surrounds, a summer house, water tap and a door leading into the single garage.
The single garage has up and over door, frosted window to the rear aspect and door leading out to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45617040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.