3 bedroom terraced house for saleAmbleside Close, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Fantastic investment
- Three generous bedrooms
- Requires some modernisation
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to UEA
William H Brown are now in receipt for am offer for the sum of £202,000 for 11 Ambleside Close, Norwich, NR5 8LS. Anyone wishing to place a offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, NR2 4SF on 01603 760044 before exchange of contracts.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS MID TERRACE HOME WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO MAKE A GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY! Requiring some modernisation the property sits in a fantastic location close to the UEA. An early viewing is highly recommended.
With spacious rooms throughout and a fully enclosed rear garden with potential for converting the utility area this property will make a fantastic investment due to the close proximity to the UEA and Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
Door to the front, radiator.
Lounge 20' 1" x 12' 2" max ( 6.12m x 3.71m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator, gas fireplace and patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 9" max x 11' 7" max ( 2.67m max x 3.53m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, window to front aspect.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 9' 3" max ( 1.93m x 2.82m max )
Understairs storage cupboard, built in oven, work surfaces, radiator and window to rear aspect.
Lean-To 6' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.11m x 3.20m )
With wash hand basin and WC.
Stairs from hall and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 3.78m max )
Window to the front aspect, two built in cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 11' 4" ( 4.17m max x 3.45m )
Window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.82m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Wet Room 6' x 4' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.40m )
With a suite comprising shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and window to side aspect.
With WC and window to the rear.
The property benefits from on road parking to the front and is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position. The rear garden is fully enclosed with patio and lawned areas. Ref: 34987
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45617061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.