1 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon
- First floor apartment
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Open plan kitchen / living room
Converted one bedroom apartment within an impressive period property presented to a high specification. Conveniently located toward the end of Royal Wootton Bassett High Street.
Conveniently located towards the upper end of the High Street in Royal Wootton Bassett, this lovely first floor apartment offers superb access to local amenities and through routes. The nicely presented accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen through to living area; shower room; and double bedroom.
Communal Entrance Hall
Intercom entry system. Stairs to first floor.
Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Kitchen / Living Room 17' 3" x 12' 9" ( 5.26m x 3.89m )
Open plan styling with triple glazed windows to front fitted into deep box bay. Range of fitted wall and base units with ample work surface space. Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor. Space for white goods. TV point. Radiator. LED spotlights.
Bedroom 16' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.08m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe. TV point.
White suite comprising large glazed and tiled shower cubicle (1200 x 800mm); wash hand basin. W.C.; shaver point. Extractor fan. Ladder style heated towel rail.
Access to communal bin store area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45617076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.